Why take a World Cruise?
Why take a World Cruise?
Fascinating discoveries will fill every moment of your World Cruise – both on shore and onboard. From the comfortable elegance of your Princess ship to a wide range of activities and entertainment options, your favorite World Cruise memories may be the ones you make right onboard!
A Once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity
It's not every day you have the chance to sail around the world. Unpack just once and explore the globe while relaxing in comfort amongst new friends—fellow world travelers who share your passions for art, history and culture. By the end of your journey, you'll form a rare but everlasting bond with this intimate community of like-minded adventurers.
Exceptional Guest Benefits
In addition to traveling abroad and experiencing a myriad of exclusive programs, activities and events onboard, you'll receive exceptional benefits – just for booking a World Cruise!
- All Full World Cruise and World Cruise Segment Voyage passengers will earn up to $1,000 in onboard credit per person, which you can redeem in venues such as specialty restaurants, boutiques and the Lotus Spa®
- Full World Cruise guests receive complimentary hotel and dining charges
- Guests booking suites aboard Full World Cruises receive a complimentary mini-bar setup – replenished on a weekly basis!
- World Cruise benefits vary by ship and are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, contact your travel agent or call 1-800-774-6237 for details.
Exclusive World Cruise Events and Entertainment
From gala events to foreign movies and folkloric shows, you'll find an engaging variety of options that reflect the regional and cultural influences of the destinations you'll visit. Attend VIP guest lectures, develop skills at intriguing enrichment activities classes, participate in our active Princess Book Club, and more.
Enjoy special menus created to mark the crossing of the Equator and International Dateline, and delight in exotic cuisine encompassing the flavors of each region to which we sail.
Unforgettable Ports of Call
Not only will you encounter some of the world's most revered sites and cities from Athens to Istanbul, you'll have the rare opportunity to step ashore in lesser-known yet equally as fascinating ports, including Bandar Seri Begawan, Colombo, Puerto Quepos, and Topolobampo. And on ports where we offer More Ashore Late Night calls, we stay until at least 9 p.m. so you can also experience some of the fabulous nightlife.
Intimate Small Ship Cruising
Enjoy the same signature features found on our larger ships while sharing in a warm camaraderie among fellow guests on your relaxing small-ship cruise vacation.
- Asia Cruises
- Australia & New Zealand
- Canada & New England Cruises
- Panama Canal Cruises
- South American Cruises
- Overland Tours