Top 12 Reasons You Need a Getaway Cruise
Princess Cruises® Getaways are 3- to 5-day short vacations to the Caribbean and the California Coast with convenient roundtrip departures from Ft. Lauderdale and Los Angeles. These short trips are great value over a typical hotel vacation and offer a relaxed, rejuvenating retreat where you can escape completely.®
There are many reasons to plan your Getaway cruise… here are just a few:
- You've never been on a cruise before, but have wanted to try one out.
- You want the most value for your vacation dollar – including dining, amenities and entertainment.
- You take one or more big cruises a year, but want an "in-between" vacation close to home.
- You'd love to share your love of cruising with friends and family, but it's difficult for them to commit to a long trip.
- You need a weekend away with your girlfriends to laugh, reconnect and create new memories.
- You need a chance to rekindle the romance between you and your partner.
- You'd like to relax and recharge for a few days, but don't want to spend a lot of money or time on a vacation.
- You're a Princess Cruises Captain's CircleSM member who wants to reach the next level faster for more rewards.
- You can't afford to take time off from work for a vacation, but could squeeze in a quick trip over a long weekend.
- You need an easy, affordable way to reward top performing employees without a big time commitment.
- It's been way too long since your last vacation.
- You're looking to plan a group trip for a family reunion, church group, military unit, sports organization, etc.
Start planning your Princess Getaway
Eastern Caribbean Cruise Getaways - 4 & 5 days
Roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale to Princess Cays and/or Grand Turk
Western Caribbean Cruise Getaways - 4 & 5 days
Roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale to Cozumel or Grand Cayman and more
West Coast Cruise Getaways - 3 & 4 days
Roundtrip from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara, Catalina and more
Princess Getaway Cruises
- Getaway Cruises (3-5 Days)
- Cruise Ports & Excursions
Compare the value of a Caribbean Getaway cruise to a Caribbean resort vacation.
Compare the value of a West Coast Getaway cruise to a Las Vegas hotel vacation.
- Extending Your Stay
Princess® GetawaysWatch Video (02:00)
California CoastalWatch Video (02:13)
NEW!Watch Video (04:30)