Vancouver, British Columbia
Spend a few more days in what's often thought of as Canada's most beautiful city and you're sure to fall in love with it. Vancouver is a gorgeous thriving metropolis that's fortunate enough to be flanked by the ocean and mountains. With its numerous parks, beaches, gardens, museums, art galleries and ethnic diversity, Vancouver is one of those rare places that actually lives up to its promise of offering something for everyone.
Note: All Cruise Plus Hotel Packages are quoted per person, double occupancy. Government fees and taxes are additional and vary by city and duration of stay. All packages include hotel accommodations, porterage, meet-and-greet services, transfers and the hospitality of a Princess representative. Please see your travel agent or call Princess Cruises for the most current fares, availability and for terms and conditions associated with the Cruise Plus program. Hotel properties and packages are subject to change and may not be available on all dates based on availability and participation.
(B) = Breakfast (L) = Lunch (D) = Dinner
How to Extend your Stay
There are three ways to extend your stay with Princess Cruises:
Asia, India, & Africa Cruises
- Asia, India & Africa Cruises
- Southeast Asia & China Cruise Vacations
- Japan-based Cruise Vacations to Japan & Southeast Asia
- Singapore-based Cruise Vacations to Southeast Asia
- Asia & Australia Cruise Vacations
- Africa Cruise Vacations
- Asia Land & Sea Vacations
- Why Cruise Asia & Africa?
- Why Cruise Japan?
- Cruise Ports & Excursions
- Asia & Africa Cruise Ships