Singapore-based Cruise Vacations to Southeast Asia
It’s hard to imagine that this dazzling metropolis was once a quaint fishing port. Today’s multicultural Singapore offers a dynamic and diverse blend of cultures and offers adventurous travelers a seamless segues to the beguiling ports of Bali, Bangkok, and Penang.
As you cruise from Singapore, you’ll notice the architecture, cuisine, language and religion of this island city-state are deeply influenced by its Chinese, Indonesian, Indian and Malaysian heritage. Modern high-rise buildings exist alongside traditional Chinese red tile-roofed homes; and Buddhist temples are adjacent to Arab bazaars.
Asia, India, & Africa Cruises
- Asia & Africa Cruises
- Southeast Asia & China Cruise Vacations
- Japan & Southeast Asia Cruises
- Asia & Australia Cruise Vacations
- Africa Cruise Vacations
- Asia Land & Sea Vacations
- Why Cruise Asia & Africa?
- Why Cruise Japan?
- Cruise Ports & Excursions
- Extending Your Asian Cruise
Japan CruisesWatch Video (5:10)
Cruise to Japan
NEW!Watch Video (10:40)
Asia, India & AfricaWatch Video (02:16)