Singapore-based Cruise Vacations to Southeast Asia
It’s hard to imagine that this dazzling metropolis was once a quaint fishing port. Today’s multicultural Singapore offers a dynamic and diverse blend of cultures and offers adventurous travelers a seamless segues to the beguiling ports of Bali, Bangkok, and Penang.
Cruise from Singapore
As you cruise from Singapore, you'll notice the architecture, cuisine, language and religion of this island city-state are deeply influenced by its Chinese, Indonesian, Indian and Malaysian heritage. Modern high-rise buildings exist alongside traditional Chinese red tile-roofed homes; and Buddhist temples are adjacent to Arab bazaars.
Asia, India, & Africa Cruises
- Asia, India & Africa Cruises
- Southeast Asia & China Cruise Vacations
- Japan-based Cruise Vacations to Japan & Southeast Asia
- Singapore-based Cruise Vacations to Southeast Asia
- Asia & Australia Cruise Vacations
- Africa Cruise Vacations
- Asia Land & Sea Vacations
- Why Cruise Asia & Africa?
- Why Cruise Japan?
- Cruise Ports & Excursions
- Asia & Africa Cruise Ships