Africa Cruise Vacations
Exotic and vibrant, West Africa cruises are an adventure you simply can’t resist. From the romance of Casablanca and the historic kingdoms of Cotonou, to the untamed world of Durban’s game preserves and the dramatic history of Cape Town, where an overnight stay allows you more time to explore, each port amazes with colorful brilliance set to the joyous rhythm of African drums.
An overnight adventure in Cape Town introduces you to this remarkable port city near the tip of South Africa. One of the oldest European settlements on the continent, this stunning setting, overlooking the bay, is a gateway to local wineries, wildlife and culture.
Asia, India, & Africa Cruises
- Asia & Africa Cruises
- Southeast Asia & China Cruise Vacations
- Japan Cruise Vacations to Japan & Southeast Asia
- Singapore-based Cruise Vacations to Southeast Asia
- Asia & Australia Cruise Vacations
- Africa Cruise Vacations
- Asia Land & Sea Vacations
- Why Cruise Asia & Africa?
- Why Cruise Japan?
- Cruise Ports & Excursions
- Asia & Africa Cruise Ships
- Extending Your Asian Cruise
Japan CruisesWatch Video (5:10)
Cruise to Japan
NEW!Watch Video (10:40)
Asia, India & AfricaWatch Video (02:16)