Take a Cruise, Help a Cause
In 2012 Princess Cruises launched the "Cruising for a Cause" initiative that dedicates an entire sailing to support select charitable causes. This industry-leading program provides a way for you to make a difference even as you vacation.
- The first fundraising cruise supports two U.S. Veterans charities
- The second will support the American Heart Association in honor of February being American Heart Month
- A portion of every cruise fare ranging from $100 to $300* per person, depending on stateroom category, will be donated on your behalf to the Section 501(c)(3) exempt public charities and is tax deductible
- Princess Cruises will provide you with a written acknowledgment of your charitable contribution for your tax records
- Princess Cruises is dedicated to matching every dollar donated, up to $500,000* for each sailing
For more information, select a cruise below, call 1.800.PRINCESS or see your travel agent.
*A portion of every cruise fare ranging from $100 to $300 per person, depending on stateroom category ($50 for third and fourth berth passengers), will be donated on passenger’s behalf to the Section 501(c)(3) exempt public charity and is tax deductible. Princess Cruises will match up to $500,000 and provide you with a written acknowledgment of your charitable contribution for your tax records. Offer available to residents of the U.S. Other restrictions may apply.